Tag: analog telephony
Posted on June 7, 2012 by Paul Hammond
Nine Consecutive Awards and Huge Growth for VirtualPBX Complete
Called a “cream of the crop” service by its customers, the latest award wining service from VirtualPBX, VirtualPBX Complete, quickly worked its way to the upper echelon of VoIP solutions, delivering an unparalleled complete business phone service.
Unlike other hosted PBX services, VirtualPBX Complete supports the blending of analog and IP telephony while simultaneously incorporating open SIP peering. Eliminating the need for proprietary software and delivering the freedom and flexibility to carry business extensions anywhere around the world through a smartphone, Virtual PBX complete is becoming an essential element for running a successful business.
“The need for business VoIP solutions is high, and we’re excited to have been able to launch such a strong product,” said Greg Brashier, CMO of Virtual PBX.
- 2010 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award
- 2010 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Excellence Award
- 2011 Next Generation Network Leadership Award
- Internet Telephony’s 2011 TMC Labs Innovation Award
- Network Products Guide 2011 Hot Companies And Best Products Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Unified Communications Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award
- 2011 Unified Communications Excellence Award
VirtualPBX announced continued strong growth in the 15 months since the launch of its award-winning VirtualPBX Complete business VoIP solution in February 2011, citing a 49.9 percent rise in traffic though the company’s hosted PBX system. With Virtual PBX’s expertise in technology and ability to create some of the most innovative products and services on the market, it is easy to see why they are so popular.