Are You Ready for 2012?
January 11th, 2012
5 ways to start the New Year right
With the end of 2011 at our heels, it is time to look ahead to 2012. Focus on setting your goals and putting plans is place to achieve them. Need some help? Here are five ways Virtual PBX can help you start the new year with a bang.
- Examine your History – One great way a business can plan ahead for the New Year is to look at data collected from the previous year. Use you Virtual PBX reports to analyze your call stats from 2011 to help you staff more appropriately. Run a Call arrival Pattern Report to see what times of day you took the most calls. This report will clearly show you peaks and valleys in call traffic. This way you know what hours and in which queues to staff more representative.
- Use Call Recording to Monitor Agent Effectiveness – Using free call recording, managers are able to ensure rules are being followed, representatives are giving the best possible customer service, and customers are given accurate information. You can also use the call recording feature to train new employees.
- Save Money by using VoIP Phones and Soft Phones – There is never a bad time to save money so why not start saving this year. With Virtual PBX Complete, most companies will save between 40% and 80% on monthly phone costs. Use our VoIP phone service with a VoIP phone or soft phone and stop paying for expensive analog phone lines.
- Improve your Greetings – The main greeting is the first thing a caller hears when calling your number. This greeting should welcome callers and direct them to your departments and information. With Virtual PBX, there are multiple ways to customize your main greeting and make your small business sound like a big company. For instance, you can create different daytime and nighttime greetings and use our Day/Night scheduler to switch between them automatically.
- Keep up with the Latest Virtual PBX News and Offers – Make sure to check out our Virtual PBX Facebook page to hear first about news, new products and special offers. In addition, read tips to help you grow your business and connect with other business owners.
Virtual PBX Reduces International Dialing Rates
December 8th, 2011
Making international calls has often been an expensive proposition for small and medium businesses. If you have clients living overseas or live abroad yourself, you know keeping in touch with people around the world can be extremely expensive.
Just in time for the busy holiday season, Virtual PBX is making it easier than ever to stay connected by lowering their international dialing rates. With Virtual PBX, you no longer need to purchase an international calling card or waste time searching for lower rates. Virtual PBX is excited to announce new international rates, with some cut by as much as 80%.
Virtual PBX worked hard with its carriers to push rates lower while maintaining high quality, crystal clear calls, and they are passing all the saving onto you. Call land lines in London or Buenos Aires, or mobile phones in Hong Kong for as low as 1.9 cents per minute. So stop watching the minutes on the phone when you are calling abroad and enjoy the savings.
Virtual PBX also offers two other great ways to save big for global phone calls. If you have employees in other countries, you can set them up with an extension that incorporates a VoIP phone or softphone. Then, calls to their extensions can be free.
If your client base is international, Virtual PBX can get you a local phone number in thousands of cities around the globe for a low monthly rate. Your clients can call in at little or no cost because the number is local to them, and you get no extra per-minute fees for the inbound calls. .
These discounted international options give excellent value and are part of the many reasons Virtual PBX is an easy choice for companies with global interests. With Virtual PBX You can be sure that you’re getting the best value for your dollar no matter who or where you call.
Specific rate information can be found on our website at www.virtualpbx.com.
Virtual PBX Reports
June 30th, 2011
Knowing the trends in your caller traffic is important in making informed, timely business decisions. With Virtual PBX’s 16 real-time web-based reports you can analyze your call traffic in numerous ways. All reports can be exported as a CSV into your preferred spreadsheet or as XML into your customer relationship management (CRM) database. You can also run multiple report results simultaneously. So what are the various reports and how can you use them to best benefit your company?
The first report available to you is the Extension Incoming Call Report. This report will help you to gauge your extension owner’s productivity by showing how many calls they took for a certain time period. This report also shows you the call duration, if the call connected, went to voicemail, or was abandoned. With this report you can also better plan your staffing requirements throughout each day more effectively.
The next report, the Extension Call Summary Report, gives a basic overview of how many calls were taken by each extension. It will show the total amount of calls per extension and break down the amount of calls connected, going to voicemail, voicemail abandoned and abandoned.
You can also keep track of how your ACD Queues and the agents in those queues are performing with the Queue Call Summary Report. For each ACD queue, this report will show you the overall number of calls offered to the queue, number of calls actually answered, number of calls that ended up going to voicemail, as well as the number of calls that were abandoned – in other words, the caller hung up before they were successfully answer by an agent.
If you want to make sure you have the right amount of queue coverage during certain times of the day, the Call arrival Pattern Report is perfect for you. This report will clearly show you peaks and valleys in call traffic. You can select the report start and end dates, time increments (15 min, 30 min, or 1 hour), select which ACD queues, as well as which Virtual PBX phone numbers. You can even export this report to a bar chart for easier reading.
Just using the above four reports could vastly improve the success of your business. Imagine what you could accomplish with all 16 real-time reports in your hands! Be sure to read our next blog post to find out more about how the Virtual PBX reports can streamline your business.